Job announcement - Cashier
Internally & Externally
CARE International - CITL
Department : Finance Unit
Position : Cashier
Duty Station : Dili Base with travel to field offices
Report to : Finance Manager
This position is responsible for operating cash register to computer and register items. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to management of petty cash flow, vendor payments, and oversight advances of staff.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
A. Cash Transactions
· Ensures payments are process on a timely manner and in correct value and coding
· Ensure payments are well supported and in correct coding
· Strictly follow the authorization level
· Prepare the daily cash count at the end of day
· Prepare petty cash replenishment
· Updates Cash books daily and submitted to Accountant to checking
B. Banking Transactions
· Update Cheque Finsun daily and submitted to Accountant to checking
· Liaising with the bank to make cash deposit, withdrawal, transfers and other correspondences
· Ensure fund receipt and credit advice available monthly
· Request the bank statement at least once in month
· Prepare the bank reconciliation month end on 1st of each month or first working day thereafter and Make appropriate adjustments if required
C. Filling and Tax Payment
· Filling of vouchers, receipt, memo, adjustments orderly
· Ensure timely remittance of tax payment
- Experience at least two years.
- Knowledge in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Language- Tetum, Indonesia, & English
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environmental
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For those who are interested for this position, please submit the application letter and Curriculum Vitae with two references. to HR Unit, CARE International Timor-Leste, Bairro Pite Dili, OR by email email@example.com . The closing date for applications is 19 September 2012 at 5PM. Only the applicant who short listed will be contacted for the interview.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.