HMIS Database Development Consultancy - Marie Stopes International T-L
Marie Stopes International is the newest partner of the ( ) Partnership. MSI is regarded as one of the world’s leading sexual and reproductive healthcare not-for-profit organizations. MSI Timor Leste is currently looking to fill the following position:
HMIS Database Development Consultancy
MSITL is looking for a consultant to develop a comprehensive database system to effectively and efficiently capture client and service data for MSITL to enhance and streamline existing monitoring and evaluation systems and processes.
- Work with relevant MSITL staff to assess the organisation’s business requirements for data collection, analysis and reporting
- Identify and recommend data management software suitable for effective and efficient management of MSITL service data
- Design, develop and test a flexible and user friendly data management system that is appropriate to the Timor-Leste context, meets MSITL’s business requirements and MSI partnership standards for data management, analysis and reporting.
- Document the final data management system
- Produce clear and comprehensive user manual and conduct training for database users.
- Review of MSITL current data management system and requirements
- Proposed implementation plan
- Database system recommendations
- Data management system design
- HMIS database that meets MSITL functional requirements and quality standards
- Comprehensive database documentation
- User manual
- User training records
Duration and dates:
Your application should include:
- An updated CV
- A summary of how you would conduct the evaluation based on the required outputs
- Detailed responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
- Estimated timeframe and availability
- Consultation Rates
For a copy of the complete TOR,, including key selection criteria, please email Eva Hall at mailto:email@example.com/
The deadline for application is Friday 16th November 2012. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org