Development Programme Coordinator, New Zealand Embassy Dili
The New Zealand Embassy in Dili is seeking a Development Programme Coordinator to assist in the management of New Zealand’s development assistance programme in Timor-Leste. Core areas of focus include education and training, private sector investment and security and justice.
The duties of the Development Programme Coordinator include programme management and administration, activity monitoring, evaluation and financial management, management of development partner relationships, and participation in policy development.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants would ideally possess:
- A tertiary qualification and at least three years relevant programme management or coordination experience with government, community or development agency.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Financial management and administration experience.
- Advanced English and Tetum language skills. Portuguese and/or Bahasa language skills are desirable.
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications.
For a copy of the full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the New Zealand Embassy on +670 331 0087.
Applications should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and three references. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to the New Zealand Embassy, Rua Geremias Amaral, Motael, Dili. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and applications will not be returned.
Applications close Tuesday 31 January 2012